Introducing Chiffon Talk

So excited to introduce Chiffon Talk!

collage

Monday, August 29, 2011

blog love: greige






i love finding awesome new blogs to follow (who doesn't!) and the latest on my list is greige. i love the simple beauty of the site and all the beautiful inspiration it gives with interior design. but i always look forward to seeing the greige fairytale series the blog offers -- a collection of fashionable images representing one of my favorite hues...grey, of course.


i rarely post anything personal on this blog, in fact i believe this will be my first time...but i think this image belongs here as well....a detailed picture of my wedding reception dress...a grey dream!:)

source: greigedesign.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should say, nothing but Gorgeous and Gorgeous. Grey and silver goes so well together and gives royal look.

Unknown said...

Wow