Introducing Chiffon Talk

So excited to introduce Chiffon Talk!

collage

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Magazine Pages as Art

I saw a great post the other day on the blog A Cup of Jo about framing Magazine pages for easy and gorgeous artwork. I really love this idea and will be going for it this weekend. There's so many wonderful images in just one magazine - from the eye-catching ads to the wonderfully thought-out editorials...all can make for great and fashionable artwork.

I'll have to go through my saved magazines to find which images I like best, but here are some magazine ads/editorials I saw online that I think would look amazing when framed.




What do you think? Would you like this style of artwork for your home?

sources: a cup of jo, google images

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

unique Artwork